Sign Up and Subscription Process
- How can I unsubscribe from the selected source?
- Please sign in. Go to the Home page and click on the X sign near the source you want to remove from your current subscription. That’s it – the source disappears from the list.
- I followed the link in the activation email but the message on the screen says that activation is impossible. What’s wrong?
- Please email our technical support () from the address you used as Newsland login. Your account will be activated manually.
- I subscribed to my favorite sources but keep getting information just from 10-12 sources that I didn’t choose at all! How can I get selected information?
- Please make sure that you entered your login and password in Newsland settings (Menu-> Settings-> Account)
- I filled in the sign up application but didn’t get any activation email. How can I activate my account?
- Some mail services use anti-spam protection that can block notification emails from Newsland server. To have your account activated manually please email our technical support () from the address you used as Newsland login.
- I sync using GPRS connection and application hangs up. What should I do?
- Please make sure that you use the latest version of Newsland software. The last version can be found here. If this issue still occurs, please switch on log file support and email it to Newsland Technical Support (). Here you can find out how to switch on the log file support
- I keep getting message: "Can't authenticate user name or password" during sync and sync process is stopped. How can I stop this?
- Please make sure that you entered your login and password in Newsland settings (Menu-> Settings-> Account). Try to sync later. This issue may be conducted by works conducted on the server.
- How can I add my favorite sources to Newsland catalog?
- Please email your request to our Content department (email@example.com)
- Will you release Microsoft Pocket PC 2002 compatable version of software?
- No, we don’t plan to release the software for Microsoft Pocket PC 2002 platform.
- What platforms does your software support?
- MS Windows Mobile 2003
MS Windows Mobile 2003SE
MS Windows Mobile 5.0
MS Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphone Edition
MS Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone Edition
- How do I switch on the log file support?
- You can do this by changing register key (HKCU\Software\Newsland\Channels\Settings\Log Level = 1). To do this you should use the third part software (the list of the register editors can be found here). After this correction please restart Newsland. During each sync the log file will be created.
- How can I speed up the feedback procession?
- If you are a Newsland user please send your feedback using email address you use as Newsland login. In your email please mention your device model, operation system version, Newsland software version. If your question concerns synchronization or some problems you faced while using Newsland, please include the log file and add the list of other software installed on your device.
What media do you use to find out the latest news?